Let’s have a little Give-A-Way – Contest!
Above is a photo of each of the fabrics in this 28 piece bundle of fat quarters (that’s 7 yards of fabric!) from the Shelburne Calico Garden fabric collection that we were lucky enough to purchase at this past October’s Quilt Market in Houston, Texas! To view more “up-close” pictures of the fabric visit the following link on our website:
To play along in our fat quarter bundle Give-A-Way/Contest here’s what ya gotta do!
1. Post a link to our blog on your blog, our link is as follows:
Post on your blog about our current sale on our website and place a link directly to our website. Here’s the link:
Post a little something on your blog showing something you have made from one of our pattern designs – either paper patterns you have purchased or any of the designs we have had published in magazines or anything from the books we have written in the past! Also post a link on your blog to our website!
2. For everyday that you post on your blog and mention our sale or anything to do with our patterns and a link to our website or blog – you will get one entry into the drawing. (One entry per day from now until December 16, 2010)
3. Once you have posted on your blog – email me or post a comment on my blog – any comment on any blog post will do – but you have to tell me you posted on your blog and make sure I have a link to it so I can visit your blog too! I love to blog hop!
4. On December 16th, 2010 I will draw one name from everyone that qualifies for this Contest/Give-A-Way.
5. Shipping of the fat quarter bundle is free – yes even if you live outside of the USA
6. The contest begins right now and will run until December 16th, 2010 at 9 am Central Time. At that time I will draw a name from all the entries and post on our blog the winner and a link back to your blog also!!!!!
Stay tuned – we have another Give Away coming soon of something really, really cool!
Annual Website Sale Going On Now until New Year’s Day 2011!
Visit us today!